Men and women are different. Uh-duh Sandy!
I know, but hear me out. There are so many in today’s culture wanting us to be the same, to look the same and act the same. We can’t we are different! Some people can’t understand why we need a women’s ministry. Because we are different.
I don’t believe in the “Battle of the Sexes.” We are meant to be allies not enemies. I love the guys, they have a way of balancing us out. My guy has a way of getting all the kids in the car with one word. How cool is that?
We can get along better by understanding them.
- You can never be pregnant.
- You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
- You don’t second guess the public restroom
- Wrinkles add character.
- People never stare at your chest when you’re talking to them.
- One mood – all the time.
- You know stuff about tanks, pipes and batteries
- A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
- You can open all your own jars.
- If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.
- Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.
- Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
- You almost never have strap problems in public.
- You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
- The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
- You only have to shave your face and neck.
- A simple thank you is enough, you don’t need a card or flowers
- You have only one wallet and it matches everything
- You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.
- You have one maybe two hair tools
Why we have women’s ministry
Q4U: What are some things women take for granted?